Wednesday, June 2, 2010

ACK! It's been how long!?!?!

Sorry I haven't posed anything in a while, but being as how I don't arrive at Disney until August 11th, there really isn't much to report.

Yesterday roommate matching opened up for us fall people. I now "officially" have a roommate, which is good. We're wanting a 1 BR, Patterson is our first choice, Chatham second. Neither of us wants to live at Vista.

I'm a little over 2 months until arrival and the list of packing stuff is growing. I've been watching a lot of Vlogs and reading tons of blogs of CPs who have arrived or are about to (the Fall Advantage people). Can't wait until it's my turn.

3 comments:

  1. 2 MONTHS! I'm so excited for you, but us down here in SoFL are going to miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering, but is there a specific reason why you want a 1 BR? I'm a long way from making bedroom/apartment choices, but I am curious to see what other people choose and why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laur - I'm 31. I am not going to party or hang out as most are. I'm there to work and get experience with the company. I'll be taking online classes from my school as well and want the quiet. For me, it's what will work best (not to mention, I've never lived in a dorm like situation and I don't think I'd handle living with a large amount of strangers very well)

    ReplyDelete