Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Roomate Survey

These seem to be popular on the facebook group so I thought I'd throw mine up here

1. Your name?: Christina
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: Yep, just about 10 years over
3. Male or female?: Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight
5. Where do you live?: Tamarac, Florida
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Main Entrance Operations
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall. I arrive on 8/11
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? I prefer Chatham or Patterson. I am not a party all the time kinda girl, plus I need to take classes (online) to stay somewhat on track with school.
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: I’m thinking a three bedroom, but would also consider a 2.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: Probably no parties in my apartment. I’m a go to a movie, hit the parks, read a book kinds of girl.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I’m an okay cook as long as I have a recipe. I’m spoiled, my fiancĂ© does the majority of the cooking for us. I eat like a kid. I’m a really picky eater who eats like a 4 year old
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Loyal, fun, silly
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I’m a romantic comedy/musical/Disney fan for movies. Music is a lot of showtunes, Jimmy Buffett and Bon Jovi.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No smoking here
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) I’m a social drinker. I don’t drink often, but I will have one every now and then
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: As long as I’m getting enough sleep, I can be both.
17. Are you driving or flying down?:  Driving. I’m about 3 hours south of Orlando.
18. What do you do for fun?: I go to a lot of sporting events (My fiancĂ© and I are season ticket holders for the Florida Panthers, we had season seats for the Marlins and the Dolphins also). I’m a huge Red Sox/Celtics/Patriots/Marlins/Panthers fan. Other than that, we hang out, movies, dinners out that kind of stuff.
19. What is your favorite quote?: “It’s smarter to be lucky than it’s lucky to be smart”
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: I’ve wanted to work at Disney since I was 7. This is a dream come true.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Hitting the parks and working on my photography skills, sleeping, school work
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I am very loyal
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: If I don’t have enough sleep for a couple nights in a row or are really hungry, I’m not the nicest person to be around
24: Your college: Florida Atlantic University
25: Your major: Hospitality Management
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Nothing to worry about.
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I’m a tidy clutter. I tend to have a stack of stuff next to my bed, but it’s a tidy stack.
28. Anything else you want to state: not really
29. Favorite Disney movie? Aladdin
30. How many times have you been to Disney?  I’ve been to WDW about 40+ times. Disneyland only once
31. Favorite park? Studios
32. Favorite ride? Tower of Terror
33. Favorite show? Fantasmic!
34. Favorite resort? I’ve stayed at quite a few, but my favorite has been Port Orleans – Riverside. I also love AKL. For values which is where I typically stay, Pop Century is where it’s at.
35. Favorite dining? LeCellier and dinner at Ohana
36. Favorite character? Mickey Mouse and Tinkerbell
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: I need noise of some sort. I’m not a go to sleep in dead quiet type
38. I like to go to bed: When I am ready to
39. I sleep better when the room is: comfortable.
40. I would prefer to sleep in a room that is: not too hot, not too cold
41. I would prefer guests: be respectful of me and my roommates stuff.
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: is rude
43. Do you snore: I’ve never been told that I do
44. On your day off..what time would you wake up: It’s rare that I sleep past 9 anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment