Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Excitement

There's still like 140 days until I'm scheduled to check in for the CP, yet I can't stop talking about it. Stuff like what I'm going to bring, what I need to buy, what I want to do, thinking of days off I need.

I think I'm driving my dear fiance crazy. The CP is a catch-22 for me. I've wanted to work at Disney forever, this is really a dream come true. However, this will cause me to be approximately 180 miles away from Brian for 5 months, in the middle of wedding planning. That makes me feel downright guilty. I'm leaving him with the dog, and the responsibility of the house and all that good stuff.

He, as always, is by far the most supportive person I have ever known. I am a very lucky girl, but it doesn't ease the guilt. I don't know if that guilt is ever going to go away, or of its going to be easier, but I am thankful that he's supportive and I'm going to have the opportunity to make a dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment