Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Still unreal

It's 24 hours after I received my purple e-mail. I'm waiting for the magic folder to show up in my mail. Considering that I'm so close to Disney (200 miles) that I'd hope it gets here quickly.

I'm still in shock a little bit. Working at Disney has been a dream of mine since I was a kid. I can't believe it's actually going to happen. It's going to be hard though. I'll be leaving behind my fiance (who is the most supportive, wonderful man in the entire world) and the wedding planning (5/14/11).

I'll be sharing a room with a total and complete stranger. I can honestly say that I've never done that. I have never lived in a dorm, I did the community college thing, living at home and now I live with my fiance. This is going to be an interesting experience if nothing else :)

No comments:

Post a Comment