There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

All the little things...

It's amazing when you start planning for something like the CP, all the little things that you think of.

Now, I never had the "typical" college experience. When I graduated high school in 1997, I went to my local community college. I then worked, went to school, worked on the student newspaper and finished my AA. I did all that while living at home with mom & dad.From there, I took "a semester off" which lasted from Spring of 2001 until Spring of 2009. It's amazing how one semester can turn into 8 years so easily. So now, here I am at 31 back at school with all the youngins :).

So I never had to worry about sheets, towels, how I'm going to do my laundry and all that stuff. I now live with my wonderful fiance, and we have a house full of stuff, yet I have to worry about what to bring, what do I need, what do I use on a regular basis.

Do I really need my flat iron? Which computer do I bring? How much of my clothes do I pack.

Brian will tell you I'm a planner and a worrier and I don't deny it for a second. I'm still just over 4 months away from arriving in Orlando, but I feel the need to plan... and worry.

So I'm going start with a budget and try to plan my financial well being to begin with. Of course that's the aspect of this whole thing that worries me the most.

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand - I'd be a wreck! I'm debating going back to school and I'm a wreck just trying to decide :) Glad you'll have some scrappy soon to take your mind off things. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete